for LWIS-Adma International School IT teacher and administrator for Middle and
Senior School (G5 to G12). Qualification and experience as indicated below:
· Have +3 years teaching experience.
· Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices
partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s
policies and procedures.
· Have thorough knowledge of IT curricula
(National and International).
· Present lessons that teach and promote technology skills in a comprehensive manner to G5-12
students and provide instruction to students that demonstrates interactive
· Collaborate with other teachers to
ensure technology instruction supports
the skills needed by students in the academic setting.
· Ensure computer, tablets, printers and related
equipment in the school is working
properly; arrange for needed maintenance.
· Troubleshoot and repair technology devices and other equipment; assist users
with full utilization of available hardware and software.
· Perform installations of computer/tablet
software and hardware; maintain complete inventory of computers and related
· Have strong experience with smart boards and
other forms audio and video of technology.
· Have strong working knowledge of Windows 10
· Have working knowledge of
o a school learning management systems.
o Programming & coding.
o STEM education (robotics).
o Internet & Networking |
o Basic maintenance & troubleshooting.
Media, online publications and website management (html, C++, Java, etc.)
· Demonstrate considerable knowledge of
computers and of the Microsoft O365 suite.
· Have the ability to train staff in the use of
hardware and software.
· Have strong written and verbal skills.
· Have strong interpersonal skills.
· Have the ability to multi-task.
· Have the ability to establish and
maintain effective working relationships with students, teachers,
parents,technology team members, and
· Have the ability to professionally
interact with academic, business and regulator personnel in the community.
· Be fluent in English.
· Have the ability to work under pressure.
send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org