"The health of the school depends upon having a responsible and effective system of governance which assures that the school remains true to its purpose and has the necessary resources to support its operation."
The Board of Trustees’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- being responsible for the institution and its purpose as a whole, and not for the separate constituencies.
- planning, developing and establishing policies.
- setting the policy of the financial condition of the school, approving budgets and monitoring them (checks and balances).
- ensuring that the physical plant of the school serves the purpose of the school.
- organizing and managing itself to fulfill its duties with bylaws, policies and procedures.
- contracting, if and when needed, educational or other consultants to oversee the school's development, advising on the hiring criteria for the School Principal, assisting in recruitment and training, and developing the school's improvement plans in line with the school’s purpose and direction.
- appointing the School Principal and the School Auditor.
Dr. Nather Simhairi-Chairperson
Dr. Christine Sabieh
Mr. Shukri Husni
Mr. Raphael Khlat
Mr. Talal Rahal
Mrs. Roula Rustom
Mrs. Amal Farhat El-Hassan
The School Principal
Dr. Nabil Husni